These Bacon Cheese Superfries Appetizers are sensational and so easy to make.
Unexpected company, no problem, just whip up these Bacon Cheese Superfries® Appetizers that use three ingredients you usually have on hand. Warm bites of crisp bacon, melted cheese and Superfries Crinkle Cut. These will disappear off the plate fast!
A fun part of my job as a Food Blogger is working with companies tasting, testing and developing recipes for their products. McCain challenged me to create a recipe using McCain Superfries where fries don’t always have to take the role of a side dish. With the Holiday season coming up I wanted to create an easy to make appetizer and this recipe turned out delicious! I served Bacon Cheese Superfries with a yogurt dill dip, but any of your favourite dips will go nicely with this appetizer.
Three simple ingredients that together pack a ton of flavour.
I used thin slices of meaty bacon and old aged cheddar cheese and McCain Superfries Crinkle Cut
Bake until fries and bacon are crispy and cheese is melted.
Bacon Cheese Superfries® Appetizers
- 1 bag McCain™ Crinkle Cut Superfiries®
- 24 cubes old aged cheddar cheese cut into long cubes
- 12 slices meaty bacon (use thin sliced) cut into half slices
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice bacon into half slices.
- Cut cheddar cheese into long cubes (same length as fries).
- Tightly wrap bacon around one fry and cube of cheese.
- Bake in 425º oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until bacon and edges of fries are crispy.
- Blot on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Serve warm with your favourite dipping sauce. (I like a yogurt dill dip)
- Makes: 24 pieces
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by McCain Foods Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of myself and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of McCain Foods Canada.