Today is International Coffee Day! and I’m celebrating #CoffeeBuzz with Staples Canada. Staples Canada sent me an awesome Kuerig 2.0 K400 Coffee Maker with a collection of K-cups to try out.
I am totally a coffee addict. I really cannot function until I’ve had my morning cup of coffee. Usually 2 cups in the morning and I’m good to go, but mid- afternoon I need a bit of a “pick me up” and that is when I enjoy a flavoured coffee or latte. I created this Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Latte using fresh raspberries and Keurig Raspberry Chocolate Truffle K-cup. I also baked up some delicious Chocolate Truffle cookies to enjoy with my coffee.
- 1 1 Keurig Raspberry Chocolate Truffle K-cup
- 4 oz milk
- 5-6 fresh raspberries
- 1 rock sugar stick
- Mash fresh raspberries into milk to release juice.
- Strain to remove seeds, pour into serving cup.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds to warm milk.
- With Handheld Electric Frother, froth milk until top of milk has light creamy froth.
- Place frothed cup of milk under Keurig Coffee maker spout.
- Set to 4 ounce setting, and brew coffee into milk.
- Sweeten to your liking with rock sugar stick.
Disclaimer: I received product from Staples Canada for this post.