Pomegranate Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
Pomegranate Salad with Pomegranate Dressing has just the right amount of zip to it!
- Salad Ingredients:
- large bowl of fresh baby greens
- radish sprouts
- ½ cup assorted bell peppers sliced
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onions chopped
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate
- Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice I used POM
- 2 tablespoon red onion very finely chopped
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
For Dressing- combine all ingredients together and whisk.
Combine salad ingredients together, then toss with dressing just prior to serving.