Fuel To Go Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
These pancakes are super loaded with a ton of healthy ingredients like hemp and chia seeds, fresh apple and a variety of dried fruit
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seed
- 1 tablespoon Chia seed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh apple
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons 100% organic Pure Maple syrup
In large bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, coconut and all the seeds and dried fruit.
Add pineapple and apple, combine well.
In separate bowl mix together milk, egg and maple syrup.
Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, combine well.
Cook scoopfuls of batter on hot griddle or non-stick skillet medium heat.
Flip when nicely browned on bottom, then continue to cook until done. These pancakes will take a bit longer to cook than regular pancakes.
Serve with fresh berries