These Fuel to Go Pancakes are loaded with a variety of seeds like hemp and chia, dried fruit, fresh apple and a whole lot more.
My Fuel to Go Pancakes include ingredients from two of my most popular recipes are my Fuel to Go Muffins and my Fuel to Go Protein Bars. I decided to add one more nutritionally dense recipe to the collection with some loaded up pancakes. These healthy pancakes are made with whole wheat flour, chia seed, hemp seed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. I also added a collection of dried fruit, fresh apple and pineapple for some natural sweetness and flavour. These nutrient dense pancakes will keep you going all morning!
Fuel to Go Pancakes are more dense than white flour pancakes due to all the super healthy ingredients in them. They require longer cooking time than regular pancakes. Keep stove on med-low heat to prevent the outside from burning. They are sweetened with 100% organic Maple Syrup and tastes great with a mix of sugar-free berries.
Fuel To Go Pancakes
These pancakes are super loaded with a ton of healthy ingredients like hemp and chia seeds, fresh apple and a variety of dried fruit
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seed
- 1 tablespoon Chia seed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crushed pineapple well drained
- ½ cup apple shredded
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- In large bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, coconut and all the seeds and dried fruit.
- Add pineapple and apple, combine well.
- In separate bowl mix together milk, egg and maple syrup.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, combine well.
- Cook scoopfuls of batter on hot griddle or non-stick skillet medium heat.
- Flip when nicely browned on bottom, then continue to cook until done. These pancakes will take a bit longer to cook than regular pancakes.
- Serve with fresh berries
Calories: 316kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 10gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 322mgPotassium: 453mgFiber: 7gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 177IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 162mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @ArtAndTheKitchen or tag #ArtAndTheKitchen!
These look amazing, Laureen! I'm pinning them to my boards! You are right, so thick and fluffy! And I love no sugar! It was so nice to meet you and please stay in touch. I will follow your blog now. xxx
Thank you Olena, it was so nice chatting with you, and yes for sure we will stay in touch!