These Fuel to Go Pancakes are loaded with a variety of seeds like hemp and chia, dried fruit, fresh apple and a whole lot more.
My Fuel to Go Pancakes include ingredients from two of my most popular recipes are my Fuel to Go Muffins and my Fuel to Go Protein Bars. I decided to add one more nutritionally dense recipe to the collection with some loaded up pancakes. Fuel to Go Pancakes are made with the healthy goodness of whole wheat flour, chia seed, hemp seed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. I also added a collection of dried fruit, fresh apple and pineapple for some natural sweetness and flavour. These healthy pancakes will keep you going all morning!
Fuel to Go pancakes are a bit more dense than your usual white flour pancakes due to all the super healthy ingredients in them. You will have to cook them longer than regular pancakes so make sure the stove is med-low heat to prevent the outside from burning. They are sweetened with 100% organic Maple Syrup and tastes great with a mix of sugar-free berries.
Fuel To Go Pancakes
These pancakes are super loaded with a ton of healthy ingredients like hemp and chia seeds, fresh apple and a variety of dried fruitPrint Rate
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seed
- 1 tablespoon Chia seed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh apple
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons 100% organic Pure Maple syrup
- In large bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, coconut and all the seeds and dried fruit.
- Add pineapple and apple, combine well.
- In separate bowl mix together milk, egg and maple syrup.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, combine well.
- Cook scoopfuls of batter on hot griddle or non-stick skillet medium heat.
- Flip when nicely browned on bottom, then continue to cook until done. These pancakes will take a bit longer to cook than regular pancakes.
- Serve with fresh berries