I love this recipe for making Best Banana Muffins that are light and moist. You may want to buy lots of bananas just to have over-ripe bananas to make this recipe!
Best Banana Muffins are incredibly soft and moist with a great crispy muffin top. The muffin top is my favourite part, what is yours?
A quick and easy recipe that will have your house smelling incredible in no time. If you like this recipe also bakes nicely into a banana loaf or make into a terrific sweet treat by topping with some Cream Cheese Frosting .
Best Banana Muffins
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 very ripe bananas 2 cups mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Place paper baking cups into muffin pan.
- Blend together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In mixing bowl on medium speed combine together bananas, sugar, egg, oil and vanilla.
- Add flour mix and mix low speed just until combined (don't over mix)
- Add milk, mix just until blended (don't over mix)
- Divide equally into muffin pan.
- Bake 350º for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in centre of muffin.
- If making into loaf, grease loaf pan. Baking time will be 50-60 minutes.
Check out my Moist Banana Cake for another great recipe for using up those over ripe bananas.
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!