This creamy, sweet recipe for Cinnamon Cream Cheese Butter is excellent on scones, muffins, toast biscuits, and so much more!
My Cinnamon Cream Cheese Butter recipe is similar to the Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter I love. This is an easy to make, tasty homemade version of cinnamon butter. The addition of cream cheese makes this recipe an extra creamy version of a super popular butter! If you ever had cinnamon toast as a kid you will certainly enjoy this “made from scratch” recipe. Tastes so delicious on my fresh from the oven Cinnamon Raisin Scones.
This flavored butter recipe has only four ingredients and can be whipped up in minutes!
How to store cinnamon butter
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Butter should be stored in the refrigerator. If you prefer the butter softer remove from the fridge ½ hour prior to using it.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Butter
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- Using electric mixer beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Beat until combined
- serve with scones, buns, toast or even on pancakes!