Roasted Spiced Almonds have the perfect balance of heat and sweet. Be sure to double this recipe as it will be gobbled up in no time!
This recipe was given to me by my good friend Ellen. She always makes big batches of Roasted Spiced Almonds to give as gifts during the holidays! I love great old recipes that come from family and friends. These are the best recipes that have been made countless times and are true, tried and tested recipes so you know they are delicious!!
Some tips when making Roasted Spiced Almonds – make sure you use parchment lined baking sheet or nuts will stick to baking sheet. Have oven preheated for consistent baking temperature. This recipe also works great with pecans, peanuts and all kinds of nuts.
Roasted Spiced Almonds
- 3 cups almonds whole raw skins on
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine together honey, vegetable oil, sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- Add almonds and mix until coated
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring often for 15-20 minutes.
Ellen graciously shared a few of her favourite Holiday recipes with me and I can’t wait to try some more!
Looking for some more great Holiday snack recipes? Try my recipe for White Chocolate Candy Cane Popcorn.