Crisp Tostitos scoops filled with guacamole, then topped with burger, cheese, tomato, pickle and bacon! Tostitos Appetizer Sliders are perfect for your next party.
I made my favourite meatball recipe for these sliders. Check the recipe out My Favourite Italian Kitchen Meatballs. The cheese I used was a sharp cheddar, but substitute for any cheese you prefer on hamburgers. Dress these Tostitos Appetizer Sliders any way you like by adding ingredients like hot peppers or a slice of red onion.
Tostitos Appetizer Sliders
- ½ cup guacamole homemade or store-bought
- 12 small cooked meatballs sliced in half
- 24 pieces cheddar cheese sliced into small, thin slices
- 24 slices dill pickles
- 24 slices fresh tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 24 slices cooked bacon
- 24 Tostitos Scoops
- Prepare your favourite meatball recipe, make into small meatballs and cook until done.
- Slice meatballs in half.
- Prepare ingredients for constructing sliders.
- Using toothpick, skewer meatball slice, tomato, cheese, pickle and bacon together.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of guacamole to each Tostitos Scoop.
- Place skewer into guacamole filled scoop.
Prepare all ingredients for sliders, meatballs, bacon, tomatoes, pickles, cheese and tostitos scoops.
Assemble together on a toothpick. Place a scoop of guacamole into each Tostito scoop. Top with assembled meatball skewer.