Strawberry Feta Bruschetta is so tasty! A quick and easy appetizer recipe combining the great flavours of strawberry, feta cheese and a balsamic reduction.
I love the sensational flavour combination in this recipe for Strawberry Feta Bruschetta. The balsamic reduction is so easy to make and blends perfectly with sweet strawberries and tangy feta. This is one tasty appetizer that I get rave reviews of whenever I serve it. A super party appetizer that takes minutes to put together. Great for those unexpected guests!
This past year I've had the pleasure of being a Taste Team member for Tre Stelle. A fun and flavourful culinary adventure with their award-winning cheeses. This delectable recipe comes from their website.
Strawberry Feta Bruschetta
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese I used my favourite TreStelle®, crumbled
- 1 baguette sliced into ½ inch diagonal slices
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes until mixture thickens. (consistency of honey)
- Remove from heat and let cool, it will thicken more as it cools. Keep covered until ready to use.
- Slice baguette into ½" diagonal slices and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 5 minutes. Outside a bit toasted but still soft in middle. Remove from oven and cool.
- Dice up strawberries, and place generous amount onto each baguette slice.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over strawberries and sprinkle with Feta cheese.
- Serve immediately
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!
Here's a great image for Pinterest