Egg Salad Stuffed Snow Peas are a delightful, light, crunchy appetizer that makes a great addition to any party tray!
Egg Salad Stuffed Snow Peas are fresh, light and easy to make. I love them for an anytime snack or even a lunch. Be sure to start off with fresh crisp snow peas. When making a batch up for a party I usually blanch and split the snow peas ahead of time, then keep refrigerated in a sealed container until ready to fill. The egg salad filling can also be made ahead of time.
Egg Salad Stuffed Snow Peas
- 20-24 fresh snow peas
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh radish sprouts
- Blanch snow peas by placing in a bowl and pouring boiling water over them. Let stand for 20 seconds, drain immediately and place in ice cold water.
- Slit open short side of peas. Keep refrigerated while you make filling.
- In a bowl combine together eggs, celery, green onion, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and salt.
- Fill each pea pod with about 1 heaping teaspoon of egg salad mixture.
- Garnish with fresh radish sprouts.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.I