This tasty recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has layers of creamy cheesecake, pumpkin pie filling, then topped with whipped cream.
My family's Thanksgiving meal always concludes with pumpkin or Apple pie. Another pumpkin pie recipe my family loves is my No Bake Pumpkin Pie with layers of cream cheese, pumpkin filling and whipped cream.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has delicious layers of cheesecake and pumpkin pie!
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 can can pumpkin 15oz
- ⅔ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¾ cup half and half or light cream
- 2 cups whipping cream for topping
- 1 graham pie crust for large deep pie plate
- Prepare your favorite graham pie crust in large deep pie plate.
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 egg. Beat on medium low speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into graham pie crust.
- In mixing bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin spice.
- Mix in 4 eggs one at a time.
- Gradually stir in half and half cream. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Slowly pour pumpkin mixture on cheese cake layer.
- Cover pie edge with foil to prevent over browning.
- Bake about 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream prior to serving.
Use large deep pie plate for this recipe.
Calories: 639kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 9gFat: 47gSaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 328mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 9940IUVitamin C: 2.8mgCalcium: 158mgIron: 2.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Check out my incredibly popular recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Pie.