This tasty recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has layers of creamy cheesecake, pumpkin pie filling, then topped with whipped cream.
My family's Thanksgiving meal always concludes with pumpkin or Apple pie. Another pumpkin pie recipe my family loves is my No Bake Pumpkin Pie with layers of cream cheese, pumpkin filling and whipped cream.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has delicious layers of cheesecake and pumpkin pie!
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 can can pumpkin 15oz
- ⅔ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¾ cup half and half or light cream
- 2 cups whipping cream for topping
- 1 graham pie crust for large deep pie plate
- Prepare your favorite graham pie crust in large deep pie plate.
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 egg. Beat on medium low speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into graham pie crust.
- In mixing bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin spice.
- Mix in 4 eggs one at a time.
- Gradually stir in half and half cream. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Slowly pour pumpkin mixture on cheese cake layer.
- Cover pie edge with foil to prevent over browning.
- Bake about 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream prior to serving.
Use large deep pie plate for this recipe.
Calories: 639kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 9gFat: 47gSaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 328mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 9940IUVitamin C: 2.8mgCalcium: 158mgIron: 2.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @ArtAndTheKitchen or tag #ArtAndTheKitchen!
Check out my incredibly popular recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Pie.
I love pumpkin cheesecake its one of my absolute favorites! looks incredible and love the photos.
Hi Amy, yes you do add sugar to the whipped cream. I like to use powdered sugar (icing sugar) but granulated sugar will work. I add gradually to get to the desired sweetness. Hope you enjoy!
Can you use the recipe for you're tall New York cheese cake and split filling to make separate pumpkin cheese cake layer like you're layered pumpkin cheesecake idea layer I like the idea of a a tall cheese cake but I want to the two flavors
Hi Judy, I honestly can't answer that question, and would only be guessing at how the cheesecake would turn out. If you decide to give it a try I would love to hear back.
Could you just do a graha. Cracker crust
Hey Pat, for sure a graham crust will work as well.
This mentions “half and half” but the recipe doesn’t call for it. Was the half-half inadvertently left out? What would be the measurement for that if that’s the case.
Hi Mj, it is in the recipe both under ingredients and in step 6 to when it should be added. As per the recipe ingredients listed you can either use half & half or light cream. I hope this clarifies things for you and hope you enjoy the recipe.
I live in a high altitude area and when I tried the recipe, the pumpkin pie didn’t cook fast enough so the cheesecake became over cooked. I am wondering if there are different directions for high altitude that I should have done instead or if I had possibly made another mistake.
Hi Aislyn, not sure what could have went wrong, but I don't think the altitude would have been a factor. Sometimes oven settings are off and that can affect bake time