The spicy flavour of this Gingersnap Pie Crust recipe is perfect for all those Fall desserts. I have used it instead of a graham crust in my No Bake Triple Pumpkin Pie.
Gingersnap Pie Crust is the perfect crust for pumpkin flavoured desserts, sweet potato and apple. This recipe is also great for tart shells or a cheesecake base. I loved using this spicy recipe for my Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts and as a crust for the pumpkin cheesecake I made. The flavour combination was fantastic!
A food processor helps whip this crust recipe up in minutes!
Gingersnap Pie Crust
- 2 cups gingersnap cookies (about 10 oz before ground) appx. 40-50 cookies
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Using a food processor, grind cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add brown sugar and combine well.
- Add melted butter, combine together.
- Press firmly into sides and bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 350º for 5-8 minutes.
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!
Try this recipe with one of my all-time favourite pies, No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie!