This recipe for Orange Soda Cake is a terrific, quick and easy bundt cake recipe. It is an ultra moist cake with zesty orange flavour!
Orange Soda Cake is quick to make with the help of a box cake mix. Now I'm usually a bake from scratch kind of girl, but every once in a while you gotta try something different. There are many recipes on the web using soda in cakes and thought I would give it a try with orange flavour. I must say it turned out fantastic! I also added some orange zest to the cake for an extra boost of orange flavour.
This cake is so moist and delicious ! I poured an orange glaze over top, this added a nice touch of citrus sweetness. Not only was this cake tasty it looked so pretty baked in my new bundt cake pan. I own a bunch of bundt cake pans, its an easy way to make a decorative looking cakes.
Orange Soda Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 4 ounce size
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup orange soda
- 1 orange zest grated about 1 tbsp.
- For Orange Glaze
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease bundt pan with butter.
- In mixing bowl combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix.
- In separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda and orange zest
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
- Cool cake completely on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar, orange juice and milk.
- Pour evenly over cake.
Enjoy some of my other great bundt cake pan recipes