This beautiful Eggnog Bundt Cake combines the outstanding flavours of eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg. A festive cake that is moist and delicious.
I made this Eggnog Bundt Cake in my snowflake cake pan from Nordic Ware. It makes gorgeous cakes, no decorating required, just a sprinkle of powdered sugar. The cast aluminum pan provided superior baking and the non-stick coating released the cake perfectly.
Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease and flour pan. Use a pastry brush to make sure you get into corners with the butter.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla and sugar medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- On med/low speed add flour mixture alternating with eggnog, mixing just until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then invert cake onto wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Just a sprinkle of powdered sugar or a simple glaze is all that is needed to finish off this delicious bundt cake.