This beautiful Eggnog Bundt Cake combines the outstanding flavours of eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg. A very moist and delicious bundt cake.
I have the pleasure of working with Nordic Ware to try out some of their exceptional products, how cool is that! Nordic Ware’s Snowflake pan makes gorgeous cakes, no decorating required, just a sprinkle of powdered sugar. The cast aluminum pan provided superior baking and the non-stick coating released the cake perfectly.
Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease and flour pan. Use a pastry brush to make sure you get into corners with the butter.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla and sugar medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- On med/low speed add flour mixture alternating with eggnog, mixing just until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then invert cake onto wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Just a sprinkle of powdered sugar or a simple glaze is all that is needed to finish off this festive Eggnog Bundt Cake.
Disclaimer: I was provided the snowflake pan from Nordic Ware that I used in this post.