You won’t be able to resist this incredible recipe for Eggnog Fudge. This rich and creamy fudge has the perfect balance of spice, sweetness and smoothness.
This recipe for Eggnog Fudge comes from one of my favourite bloggers Recipe Girl. I had a few of my own adaptations like using a fresh vanilla bean and just a pinch of ground cloves. I am a firm believer, if you are going to indulge your sweet tooth, make sure you do so with fine quality ingredients. Using fine quality chocolate will definitely elevate the flavour of your fudge. The top of the fudge was sprinkled with a Holiday Spice Infused sugar I had bought a gourmet food store, but you can also use a bit of nutmeg.
Fudge is a terrific Holiday treat that also makes a great gift. Make a few batches to keep on hand as this fudge freezes great. Eggnog Fudge so tasty and this recipe will make you wish they sold eggnog year round.
- 2 cups sugar granulated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 10 ounces white chocolate chopped into pieces
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 vanilla bean pod seeds scrapped out 1 tsp pure vanilla extract will also work
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil. Lightly butter the foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and eggnog in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to cook at a rolling boil, stirring constantly for additional 8-10 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches temperature of 235º F.
- Remove from heat, immediately stir in chopped white chocolate, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla bean seeds.
- Stir vigorously until chocolate is melted.
- Next add the marshmallow creme, stir vigorously until well combined
- Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle top with some nutmeg or holiday spice infused sugar.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. (3-4 hours)
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container.
This fudge recipe that will be getting rave reviews, so make plenty to give to family and friends.