Pudding mix and good quality white chocolate are key to making these fantastic White Chocolate Pudding cookies. This is an exceptional cookie recipe makes cookies that are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
The white chocolate instant pudding mix adds great flavor and texture to these cookies. Loaded with chunks of white chocolate that melts in your mouth with every bite. Bet you won’t be able to stop at just one!
I like to use great quality ingredients when I bake so I used fine quality white chocolate that I chopped into chunks. White chocolate chips will work as well, but definitely won’t have the taste of fine quality chocolate. I also like to use vanilla beans in my cookie recipes for superior vanilla taste! Save the left-over vanilla pod to mix into some sugar to make a delicious Vanilla Sugar.
White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Pudding mix and good quality white chocolate are key to making these fantastic White Chocolate Pudding cookies. This is an exceptional cookie recipe makes cookies that are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.Print Pin Rate
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split and seeds scraped out
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fine quality white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With electric mixer, beat butter until fluffy.
- Add both sugars and beat until well combined.
- Add vanilla beans seeds and beat until well combined.
- Add egg, beat until well combined, making sure to scrap sides as needed.
- In separate bowl stir together flour, baking soda, pudding mix and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix on low until combined. (dough may look a bit crumbly, but comes together nicely when rolled into a ball)
- Stir in white chocolate chunks.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using cookie scoop, make 18 large or about 24 smaller cookies.
- Roll into ball to press cookie dough together, then flatten slightly with fork.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 11-12 minutes or until slightly browned.
- If desired decorate by drizzling melted chocolate on top.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.8mg