Brownie Cheesecake Bites are made with a chewy fudge brownie crust, topped with a creamy cheese cake layer. Two wonderful desserts in one delicious bite!
This recipe for brownie cheesecake bites is a simple dessert to make. I used a store bought brownie mix, but a great homemade brownie recipe like my Ultimate Brownie Recipe is even better! I didn't have a square springform pan so some pieces were not perfectly square. (what a great excuse to sample). You can also cut the cheesecake into larger portions and serve with fresh raspberries or homemade Strawberry Sauce.
Tips for making perfect cheesecake bars.
Prepare brownie mix as per instructions on the box. Be sure to grease the pan or line it with aluminum foil that has been lightly sprayed. This will help you remove the cheesecake bars from the pan.
Can you use a regular cake pan instead of springform pan? Yes but be sure to grease.
Before you start cream cheese and eggs should be at room temperature.
Brownie Cheesecake bars freeze well in airtight container for up to 2 months.
Brownie Cheesecake Bites
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownies as per package instructions.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour cream cheese mix on top baked brownie layer.
- Reduce oven to 300 degrees F.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until set.
- Cool, then chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into slices or bites sized pieces. (about 16 slices or 24-30 bite size pieces)
- Top with fresh raspberries
Who doesn't love cheesecake? It is my all-time favourite dessert. My Tall and Creamy New York Cheesecake is another great cheesecake recipe to try.