Brownie Cheesecake Bites are made with a chewy fudge brownie crust, topped with a creamy cheese cake layer. Two wonderful desserts in one delicious bite!
This is a fairly simple dessert to make. I used a store bought brownie mix, but a great homemade brownie recipe like my Ultimate Brownie Recipe is even better! I didn’t have a square springform pan so some pieces were not perfectly square. (what a great excuse to sample). If you like cut into larger triangle pieces, plate, decorate, and serve with fresh raspberries or raspberry sauce.
Brownie Cheesecake Bites
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownies as per package instructions.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour cream cheese mix on top baked brownie layer.
- Reduce oven to 300 degrees F.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until set.
- Cool, then chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into slices or bites sized pieces. (about 16 slices or 24-30 bite size pieces)
- Top with fresh raspberries
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? It is my all-time favourite dessert. My Tall and Creamy New York Cheesecake is another great cheesecake recipe to try.