No Bake desserts are so easy to whip up and this recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is delicious!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake pie is so light and fluffy, a perfect summertime or Valentine Day dessert. The sweet, fresh strawberry layer makes this pie impressively decorative. If you like no bake desserts be sure to try my No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie as well.
This recipe makes an incredibly high pie. If you prefer the recipe can be easily adapted to make 2 pies or even individual tarts. Make your own homemade graham crust or use your preference for pre-made store bought crusts.
When preparing this recipe be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature or you will have undesirable lumps in your pie. I prepared the strawberry jello the night before, then whipped up the pie in the morning so it was set for after dinner dessert. To get the beautiful strawberry layer, simply place fresh strawberries on bottom of pie crust, then top with strawberry filling.
To fill pie start by spreading a portion of filling to cover strawberries completely Use a spatula to press filling in all the spaces between strawberries to ensure the are no empty pockets in the pie.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
- 1 pkg strawberry Jello prepared per pkg. instructions and set completely. 4 serving size
- 15-20 fresh strawberries stems removed
- 1 graham pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 cups cool whip or any frozen whipped topping thawed
- Prepare jello as per pkg. instructions and refrigerate to set completely.(at least 3 hours)
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries, pat dry.
- Cover bottom of graham pie crust with whole fresh strawberries.
- In mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar.
- Add prepared jello and mix completely.
- Using spatula fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread a portion of mixture on top of strawberries, pressing to ensure all gaps between strawberries are filled.
- Add remaining mixture, spreading evenly into dome shaped top. This is a very high pie!
- Refrigerate to set for at least 6 hours.
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!
For another great tasting no bake dessert give my No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie a try!