This Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe is a smooth creamy fudge with delicious bits of oreo cookies.
This recipe is adapted from a super fantastic blogger Aimee from Shugary Sweets. I’ve tested a few Cookies and Cream Fudge recipes, and this is by far my favourite. The marshmallow fluff adds a nice smooth texture to the fudge. Fudge is something I consider an extra special treat, so I splurge by using fine quality white chocolate and a fresh vanilla bean. Pure vanilla extract will also work is you can’t find beans.
SAVE this recipe to your sweet treat PINTEREST board, and be sure to follow ArtandtheKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Home baked treats make terrific gifts, so buy some beautiful decorative tins and fill them with decadent fudge. A huge hit, every time!
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 11 ounces white chocolate chopped good quality chocolate
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme I like Kraft best
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream whipping cream
- 3/4 cup butter
- pinch salt
- 1 vanilla bean seeds scraped out
- 2 cups oreo cookies chopped into chunks
- Line 8x8 inch square baking pan with foil, lightly butter.
- In the bowl from standing mixer, stir together white chocolate pieces and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
- In large saucepan combine butter, sugar, heavy cream, salt and vanilla.
- Cook over medium heat constantly stirring until mixture begin to boil.
- Boil for 4 minutes, stirring continuously. Mixture burns easily, so make sure to keep stirring.
- Remove from heat and pour over chocolate marshmallow mixture.
- Place bowl on mixer and beat for 1 minute until chocolate is fully melted.
- Remove from mixer and by hand stir in oreo cookie pieces.
- Pour into baking pan, refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours)
- Cut into delicious bite sized pieces!
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!
Great image for Pinterest