Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts are delicious layers of cream cheese, pumpkin and whipped cream. A terrific no bake fall dessert.
I can’t believe we’ve already had our 1st snowfall of the year. What’s up with that, the beginning of September. At least the snow didn’t stay and it is starting to warm up again. The joys of living in Alberta! What I do love about fall is the wonderful harvest of fall fruits and vegetables. Bring on the amazing smell of pumpkin and apples and the terrific spices that go with them. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts make a tasty fall treat.
With that lovely snap of cold weather it got me thinking about fall and holiday recipes. Such a great time of year with all the fall fruit and veggies to harvest. This recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts is a snap to make and only requires baking of the tart shells. Make your own Tart Shells (see my recipe) or simplify things with store bought ones. These tarts have a yummy cream cheese layer, topped with a pumpkin pudding layer, finished with a dollop of whipped cream! Another great pumpkin dessert to try is my exceptional recipe for Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts are a great no bake pumpkin recipe with layers of cream cheese and pumpkin.Print Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 dozen
- 24 tart shells baked
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp half and half cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 cups Cool Whip topping thawed
- 2 pkgs vanilla flavor instant pudding 4 oz size
- 1 can (16oz) pure pumpkin puree I use ED Smith brand, some brands are too watery
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Bake tarts shells as per instructions.
- Beat together cream cheese, 2 tbsp. half and half cream and sugar.
- Fold in 3 cups of the cool whip topping.
- Spread on bottom of tart shells.
- In large mixing bowl pour 1 cup half and half cream, add both pkgs. of pudding mix, with wire whisk well blended 1 minute. Do not use electric mixer or it will get lumpy.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
- Stir pumpkin and spices into pudding and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Be sure to use a pumpkin puree that is thick and not watery or pumpkin layer won't set properly. I necessary place puree in strainer to remove excess water.
Great image for Pinterest