Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts are delicious layers of cream cheese, pumpkin and whipped cream. A terrific no bake pumpkin dessert.
Pumpkin Cheesecake tarts start off with my made from scratch tart recipe which you can find on my recipe for Old Fashioned Butter Tarts. Of course, store bought tart shells will work well in the recipe as well. The cheesecake and pumpkin layers are no bake and come together easily. One important tip is to make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so it blends well and you don't get lumps of cream cheese.
I can't believe we've already had our 1st snowfall of the year. What's up with that, the beginning of September. At least the snow didn't stay and it is starting to warm up again. The joys of living in Alberta! Fall is my favourite time of the year. Beautiful red and gold colours and the wonderful harvest of delicious fall fruits and vegetables. Time to fill the house with the amazing smell of spiced pumpkin and apples. These scrumptious Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts make a perfect fall treat.
This recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts is a snap to make and only requires baking of the tart shells. These tarts have a smooth creamy cheese layer, topped with a pumpkin pudding layer, then finished with a dollop of whipped cream! If you like pumpkin desserts be sure to try my Pumpkin Bread Pudding or Pumpkin Pecan Cookies.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts are a great no bake pumpkin recipe with layers of cream cheese and pumpkin.
- 24 tart shells baked
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp half and half cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 5 cups Cool Whip topping thawed
- 2 pkgs vanilla flavor instant pudding 4 oz size
- 1 can (16oz) pure pumpkin puree I use ED Smith brand, some brands are too watery
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Bake tarts shells as per instructions.
- Beat together cream cheese, 2 tbsp. half and half cream and sugar.
- Fold in 3 cups of the cool whip topping.
- Spread on bottom of tart shells.
- In large mixing bowl pour 1 cup half and half cream, add both pkgs. of pudding mix, with wire whisk well blended 1 minute. Do not use electric mixer or it will get lumpy.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
- Stir pumpkin and spices into pudding and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Be sure to use a pumpkin puree that is thick and not watery or pumpkin layer won't set properly. I necessary place puree in strainer to remove excess water.
Calories: 83kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 1gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 67mgPotassium: 30mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 54IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Enjoy more great Pumpkin recipes