White Wine Sangria
Servings: 4 -6
a combination of fabulous fruit and your favourite white wine
- 1 bottle white wine I used a Chardonnay
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 8 sprigs mint
- 1-2 cups ginger ale
- optional- splash of Cointreau or brandy
- 1-2 tbsp sugar or honey optional
Pour wine into large pitcher.
Add sliced fruit, stir and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow fruit to infuse with wine.
Add ginger ale just before serving.
If you like spike it up a bit more with a splash of Cointreau or brandy.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.