Avocado Citrus Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
This recipe for Avocado Citrus Salad is so light and refreshing with avocado, grapefruit, oranges tossed in a homemade poppyseed dressing.
- 6 cups salad greens
- 2 medium grapefruit peeled and sectioned
- 3 navel oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- for dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp koscher salt
Tear greens into bite sized pieces
Cut grapefruit, oranges and avocado into bite sized pieces. Add to greens.
To prepare poppyseed dressing, add all ingredients together in jar, cover and shake well to combine.
Toss dressing into salad. Sprinkle with toasted almonds
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1660IU | Vitamin C: 80.6mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg