Asian Shrimp Veggie Pasta
Asian Shrimp Veggie Pasta is nutritious, healthy and so easy to make.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup savoy cabbage chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage chopped
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup kale chopped
- ½ cup sesame sticks optional
- ½ cup cashews optional
- ½ - ¾ cup Organic Asian Sesame Seed Dressing I like Annie's
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Cook pasta until al dente (or desired doneness)
While pasta is cooking, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in skillet.
Add shrimp and cook until done.
Remove shrimp, set aside. (keeping warm)
In same skillet, add all the veggies and cook over medium heat until soft but still slightly crunchy. about 5-8 minutes.
Stir shrimp and cooked pasta into veggies and cooked pasta.
Stir in the Asian Sesame Seed dressing, cooking for additional 1-3 minutes.
Top with sesame sticks and cashews.