No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
No Bake desserts are so easy to whip up and this recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is delicious!
- 1 package strawberry Jello 4 serving size. Prepare as per box instructions and set completely.
- 15-20 fresh ripe strawberries stems removed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 cups cool whip or any frozen whipped topping thawed
Prepare Jello as per package instructions. Refrigerate to set completely, at least 4 hours or better yet, overnight.
Wash and remove stems from strawberries, pat dry.
Cover the bottom of the graham cracker pie crust with whole fresh strawberries.
In a mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar.
Stir in the prepared jello and mix completely.
Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread a portion of the mixture on top of the strawberries. Ensure all gaps between the strawberries are filled.
Top with the remaining mixture, spreading evenly into dome-shaped top. This is a very high pie!
Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate to set for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 411IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg