Quick and Easy Beef Stew
This quick and easy beef stew uses left over roast beef, a great tasting stew that is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1-2 lbs leftover Roast Beef cut into cubes
- 2 cups carrots chopped into bite size pieces I used leftover carrots
- 3 cups potatoes cut into bite size pieces used leftover potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package beef gravy mix I used a peppercorn brown gravy mix
- 1 ¼ cup water
In large Dutch oven heat olive oil.
Add onions,garlic and mushrooms, cook until golden brown.
Add water and gravy mix, and whisk until there are no clumps.
Stir in roast beef.
Add all the vegetables and heat just until gravy bubbles.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and transfer to oven.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Increase time if using fresh potatoes and carrots and cook until tender.