Leftover Turkey Dinner Pie
Savoury layers of turkey and vegetables, followed by leftover stuffing, then topped with leftover mashed potatoes.
- 3-4 cups cooked turkey cut into cubes
- 1 ½ cups gravy or 1 package of gravy mix prepared per directions
- 1 cup cooked carrots sliced
- 3-4 cups stuffing use leftover stuffing or package stuffing prepared per directions
- 2-3 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to season
In large bowl mix together turkey, carrots, and gravy.
Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Pour into large pie plate.
Spread stuffing evenly on top of turkey.
Top with mashed potato layer. (add mashed potatoes in dollops and then spread, this prevents it from mixing into the stuffing layer)
Bake 350º for 45-60 minutes
Set oven to broil.
Melt butter and brush top of pie, broil until top of pie is nicely browned.