Broccoli Mushroom Salad
Broccoli Mushroom Salad is made with fresh broccoli, bean sprouts and mushrooms, tossed in a delicious asian dressing.
- 3-4 cups fresh broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds or sesame seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 11/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
Toss all salad ingredients together except for chow mein noodles.
In jar mix together dressing ingredients, shake well.
Toss together dressing and salad ingredients.
Immediately before serving toss in chow mein noodles. (this way they don't get soggy).
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 782mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 35.1mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3.5mg