Turkey Enchilada Casserole
A delicious recipe that is great for leftover turkey.
- 2 cups roasted turkey meat
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup red peppers I also used orange and yellow
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained 28 oz size
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups tortilla chips broken in pieces
- 2 large flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350º F
Mix together all the ingredients except for 1 cup of cheese, tortilla chips and tortillas.
Grease bottom of 9 x9 baking dish and place 1 large tortilla on bottom.
Layer with half of turkey mixture.
Next, sprinkle half of tortilla chip on top of the turkey mixture.
Repeat with another layer.
Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, then uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1451mg | Potassium: 443mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1530IU | Vitamin C: 25.5mg | Calcium: 342mg | Iron: 3.3mg