Cucumber Watermelon Summer Salad
This recipe for Cucumber Watermelon Summer salad is refreshingly delightful, tossed together with a light avocado oil citrus dressing.
- 3 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 2 cups cucumber I used long english, cubed
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- ½ cup purple onion diced
- 1 avocado cubed
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp tequila
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
Combine watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
In jar with lid, combine avocado oil, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, salt and pepper Shake dressing ingredients to combine.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Toss together with watermelon mix.
Add cilantro and diced avocado and gently mix.
Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.6mg