Cucumber Watermelon Summer salad is a refreshing combination of cucumbers, watermelon, peppers and avocado tossed together in a light tequila citrus dressing.
I don’t usually get too excited about salad, but this recipe for Cucumber Watermelon Summer Salad is awesome! It is so light and refreshing with a Tequila spiked dressing. Of course you can eliminate the tequila for an alcohol free version. The combination of flavours from cucumbers, watermelon, cilantro, peppers and avocado tantalize your tastebuds to the max! The homemade dressing of Avocado oil, citrus juices and Tequila take this salad to a whole new level of delicious!
Cucumber Watermelon Summer Salad
This recipe for Cucumber Watermelon Summer salad is refreshingly delightful, tossed together with a light avocado oil citrus dressing.
- 3 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 2 cups cucumber I used long english, cubed
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup purple onion diced
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- In jar with lid, combine avocado oil, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, salt and pepper Shake dressing ingredients to combine.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss together with watermelon mix.
- Add cilantro and diced avocado and gently mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 190kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 54mgPotassium: 391mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 620IUVitamin C: 62mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 0.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I make this salad and my recipe for Santa Fe Salad often for summer BBQ gatherings.