A BBQ staple is a great homemade burger. The perfect summertime meal, a Homemade Burger and Fries with Jack Daniel’s BBQ Sauce! This made from scratch burger is topped with the best tasting bbq sauce you will ever put on a burger.
To make delicious grilled burgers you need to start with a great homemade burger recipe. This simple burger recipe is my go to favourite. Serve with an ice cold beer and homemade fries and you have BBQ favourites everyone loves!
I’ve added some incredible flavour to my burgers by saucing them up with my recipe for Jack Daniel’s BBQ sauce. Once you’ve made this sauce you won’t be buying pre-made BBQ sauces again. A super yummy sauce that also tastes amazing on chicken and ribs. For the fries I used Russet potatoes and deep fried them in sunflower oil and seasoned with course ground sea salt.
Homemade Burger and Fries with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
A great tasting burger recipe with homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ SaucePrint Pin Rate
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 4 large hamburger buns
- favourite burger topping cheddar cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato, extra sauce.
- Homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce see Recipe
- 2 large Russet potatoes sliced to your desired thickness
- 5-6 cups cooking oil I use Sunflower/ Canola oil mix
- course sea salt
- In large bowl combine together ground beef, onion garlic, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4-6 large sized patties.
- Brush with homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce.
- Grill medium high heat until desired doneness. (brush on extra BBQ sauce if you like your burgers a bit saucier)
- Grill buns until toasted.
- Top burger with your favourites, cheddar cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc.
- For Homemade Fries
- Heat oil in deep fryer or large heavy saucepan to 350 degrees.
- Add potatoes in small batches and fry until golden, 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- *if not frying potatoes immediately, keep in cold water until ready to fry.
Homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce recipe link
Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 881mg | Potassium: 911mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 5.5mg