Homemade Burger and Fries with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
A great tasting burger recipe with homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 4 large hamburger buns
- favourite burger topping cheddar cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato, extra sauce.
- Homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce see Recipe
- 2 large Russet potatoes sliced to your desired thickness
- 5-6 cups cooking oil I use Sunflower/ Canola oil mix
- course sea salt
In large bowl combine together ground beef, onion garlic, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into 4-6 large sized patties.
Brush with homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce.
Grill medium high heat until desired doneness. (brush on extra BBQ sauce if you like your burgers a bit saucier)
Grill buns until toasted.
Top burger with your favourites, cheddar cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc.
For Homemade Fries
Heat oil in deep fryer or large heavy saucepan to 350 degrees.
Add potatoes in small batches and fry until golden, 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle with sea salt.
*if not frying potatoes immediately, keep in cold water until ready to fry.
Homemade Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce recipe link