Classic Tuna Casserole is one tasty casserole recipe. Easy to make and a great economical dish that will have your kids loving tuna!
Classic Tuna Casserole is a great dish that is incredibly quick and easy to prepare. You can whip this recipe up in 15 minutes! Make it ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Your kids won’t even know they’re eating tuna, they will just know it tastes great! Be sure to double up this recipe for second helpings!
Classic Tuna Casserole
Classic Tuna Casserole is easy to make. A great economical dish that will have your kids loving tuna!Print Pin Rate
- 4 oz macaroni or any pasta you like
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (7 oz) solid tuna
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Cook macaroni.
- In large bowl blend soup, milk, mayonnaise, mustard together.
- Stir in cheese and tuna.
- Fold in macaroni.
- Pour into casserole baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, paprika and melted butter together.
- Sprinkle on top of tuna mixture
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 45-50 mins.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 744mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 760IU | Calcium: 269mg | Iron: 1.3mg
If you like casserole recipes be sure to try my family favorite recipe for Super Shepherds Pie