Lemon Herb Chicken Kebabs
Lemon Herb Chicken Kebabs combine the summertime flavours of fresh lemon with garden fresh herbs.
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 3 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- slices of fresh lemon
- chunk size pieces of red onion
Slice chicken breast into bite sized pieces
Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix well.
Place chicken into large plastic container or bag.
Pour marinate ingredients over chicken, refrigerate for 1-2 hours (turn occasionally)
Place chicken on skewers with lemon slices and red onion.
Grill about 5-6 minutes per side.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 463mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 11.3mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.6mg