Fresh Herb Italian Dressing
Homemade Fresh Herb Italian Dressing is light, refreshing and packed with flavour.
- ¾ cup fine quality Olive Oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh finely chopped basil
- 2 tbsp fresh finely chopped Italian Parsley
- 2 tsp fresh finely chopped oregano
- 1 tsp fresh finely chopped thyme
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches fresh ground pepper
Mix all ingredients together in bowl and whisk to combine. A small jar also works well.
Combine all ingredients together and shake well.
Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavour of the herbs to infuse the oil.
Serve with your favourite salad greens.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg