Citrus Salad with Artichokes Pistachios Avocado Dressing melds together sensational flavours of tangy citrus, marinated artichokes, crunchy pistachios tossed with fresh greens, then topped with creamy Avocado Dressing.
My Citrus Salad with Artichokes Pistachios Avocado Dressing is so colourful and packs an explosion of flavour with every bite. I love nuts tossed into my salads and pistachios balance perfectly with tanginess of the citrus and artichokes. Tossing it all together with my Homemade Avocado Dressing!
Another flavour sensation I like to add to my salads is fresh sprouts. For this recipe I added some pea sprouts which mingled an extra zip of flavour to the salad. There are so many varieties available in the grocery stores now so be sure to try some in your next salad.
Citrus Salad with Artichokes Pistachios Avocado Dressing
- 6 cups fresh salad greens
- 1 medium pink grapefruit sectioned
- 2 oranges sectioned
- ½ cup canned marinated artichokes chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ¼ cup fresh pea sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ - 1 cup Avocado Dressing
- Tear greens into bite sized pieces.
- Section grapefruit and oranges
- Chop artichokes and red onions.
- Toss ingredients together with sprouts and pistachios.
- Drizzle with avocado dressing