Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Recipe by Ricardo Cuisine
Prep Time: 30 Mins. Cook Time: 4 hours Serves 4-6
- 1 1/2 lb beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Fresh parsley, chives or green onions chopped
- Cut beef into slices, salt and pepper.
- Dust slices of beef with flour.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, and brown meat.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In same skillet add butter, sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms.
- Deglaze skillet with red wine.
- Next add beef broth, paprika and mustards.
- Pour over beef in slow cooker and mix together.
- Cook on high heat for about 2 hours, low heat 4-5 hours.
- Prior to serving add sour cream.
- Garnish with fresh parley, chives or green onions.
- Serve with egg noodles, or any broad pasta.
slice beef, salt and pepper, dust with flour
heat olive oil, sauté until meat is browned, transfer to slow cooker
add butter to skillet, sauté mushrooms, garlic and onion
deglaze skillet with red wine, add beef broth, mustards, paprika
pour over beef, cook, cover and cook 2 hours high 4-5 hours low.
add sour cream prior to serving. Garnish with parsley, chives.