What better way to start the New Year than to get back into eating healthy. For me I start with increasing the water I drink, but who wants just boring old water. Let’s add some healthy ingredients to water, make a big batch and sip all day. This water tastes fantastic and has ZERO calories. Cucumbers, lemons, parsley and cilantro also have some great detoxing properties.
Dieter's Dream Water
- large pitcher of cold filtered water
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- small bunch cilantro stems cut off
- small bunch Italian parsley stems cut off
- handful of frozen cranberries
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
I make mine the night before so the flavour from the ingredients is stronger.
Continue to refill with water for throughout the day.