Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes is a great recipe for delicious potatoes that are crisp on the outside and tender inside.
Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes is a quick and simple recipe to perk up your potatoes. Roasted potatoes go very well with grilled steak, oven roasted chicken and pork chops. For this recipe I used red and white baby new potatoes, but any kind of potato will work. Fresh red peppers, garlic or your favorite seasoning spice are great toss into the potatoes as well.
Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes
This is a quick and simple recipe to perk up your roasted potatoes.
- 1 dozen baby new potatoes any potato will work
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 green onions chopped
- parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half (or what ever size you prefer)
- In large bowl toss together all ingredients except the green onions and parsley.
- Spread potatoes on cookies sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Stir potatoes occasionally to get all sides nicely browned.
- Garnish with green onion and parsley.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 483mgPotassium: 46mgVitamin A: 170IUVitamin C: 1.9mgCalcium: 143mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!