Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars
by Laureen King from ArtandtheKitchen
recipe adapted from Kasey's Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 mins Set Time: 30 mins Makes: 12 squares
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 12 ounces organic dark chocolate
- Warm coconut oil just until it is liquified.
- Add shredded coconut, and honey.
- Combine well.
- Line shallow baking pan with parchment paper.
- Press mixture into baking pan, freeze or refrigerate until solid.
- Melt chocolate and spread over coconut.
- Cut into squares and keep refrigerated.