Fancy Molasses Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter soft
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Fancy molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- With electric mixer beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg, combine well.
- Add Crosby's Fancy molasses and blend.
- In separate bowl mix together all remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture a bit at a time.
- Blend until well combined.
- Drop dough by spoonful on to cookie sheet.
- Space well as cookie will spread (I usually on do 6 cookie to a pan)
- Bake 350 degrees for 14-15 minutes
Check out another great spicy cookie recipe of mine Ginger Cookies
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!