Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies with Reese Spread are amazing tasting cookies! The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
This post is sponsored by Hershey’s Canada
My recipe for Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies with Reese Spread is the BEST peanut butter cookie I’ve ever baked. I’m serious! My husband took a bunch to work (just so I wouldn’t eat the whole batch myself) and they were a huge hit! The sugar coating keeps the outside crisp and the inside soft. The cookie is topped off with a delicious burst of flavour from Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread.
Do you love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do? Reese Peanut Butter Cups have always been one of my favourite guilty pleasures. Now you can enjoy that same flavour combination in a spread that tastes terrific on toast or crackers, used as a dip for fruit or even straight out of the jar on a spoon.
Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies with Reese Spread
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling dough balls in
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl on medium speed beat together butter, peanut butter, brown and granulated sugar.
- Add milk, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- On low speed, add flour mix and combine until blended.
- Shape into small balls (about 2 tbsp. each)
- Roll in sugar and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Do not press down.
- Bake at 375º for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and while still warm press small circle in centre. I used end of cap of vanilla bottle to do this.
- Cool completely, then fill centre with Reese Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread.
- I piped the spread in centre using #2D decorating tip.
*Disclaimer: this post was sponsored by Hershey’s Canada. I was provided with product and monetary compensation for creating an original recipe.
Great image for Pinning