You will never buy store bought pickled eggs again once you've made your own Homemade Pickled Eggs with this recipe!
Mom's Pickled Eggs
recipe courtesy Susan King
by Laureen King from Art and the Kitchen
- 2 cups regular vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp pickling spice
- 1 cup water
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- In large pot combined together all ingredients except hard boiled eggs.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Put hard boiled eggs in jars. (I used 2 jars but use what ever size you like)
- Pour hot brine over eggs.
- Put lid on tightly and let sit for at least 4 days refrigerated