Drinking more water helps you keep your diet on track and this refreshing recipe for Dieter's Dream Water will help you with your weight loss efforts!
What better way to start the New Year than to get back into eating healthy. For me I start with increasing the water I drink, but who wants just boring old water. Let's add some healthy ingredients to water, make a big batch and sip all day. This infused water tastes fantastic and has next to nothing for calories. Cucumbers, lemons, parsley and cilantro also have some great detoxing properties.
Dieter's Dream Water
- large pitcher of cold filtered water
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber thinly sliced
- small bunch cilantro stems cut off
- small bunch Italian parsley stems cut off
- handful of frozen cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
- I make mine the night before so the flavour from the ingredients is stronger.
- Continue to refill with water for throughout the day.