Super flavourful and made from scratch this creamy ranch dip is so quick and easy to make. Creamy and tasty with fresh herbs of dill, parsley and green onion. No preservatives!
This homemade ranch dip recipe is perfect for all kinds of dipping like fresh vegetables, chips, chicken wings and so much more. I love this dip on my Baked Potato Springrolls. Getting the kids to eat more vegetables will be a breeze when you serve them up with Homemade Ranch Dip!
I prefer to use fresh herbs in this recipe, but dried herbs will work as well. A bonus to making homemade dips is that you can season them to your preference. This dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped, stems removed
- 2 tbsp green onions finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped, stems removed
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp koscher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- In medium size bowl combine together mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, green onions, parsley and lemon juice.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Chill and serve with favourite dippables.
Once you try my Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe, please come back and rate it and share on Pinterest and Facebook. Thank you!
Some delicious recipes to try with my Homemade Ranch Dip are: