Homemade Ranch Dip is a super flavourful recipe. Made from scratch and easy to make with fresh herbs of dill, parsley and green onion.
This homemade ranch dip recipe is perfect for all kinds of dipping like fresh vegetables, chips, chicken wings and so much more. I love this dip on my Baked Potato Springrolls. Getting the kids to eat more vegetables will be a breeze when you serve with this dip! Best of all it has No preservatives!
I prefer to use fresh herbs in this recipe, but dried herbs will work as well. The bonus to making homemade dips is that you can season them to your preference. This dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons green onions finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped, stems removed
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon koscher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In medium size bowl combine together mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, green onions, parsley and lemon juice.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Chill and serve with favourite dippables.