Lemon Herb Chicken Kebabs combine the summertime flavours of fresh lemon with garden fresh herbs.
Lemon Herb Chicken Kebabs are terrific to make for your summer BBQ’s. The kebabs are made ahead of time and then only require a short time on the grill. They taste fantastic served with my Homemade Tzatziki Sauce.
This flavourful marinate of fresh herbs and lemon also tastes terrific with shrimp.
Marinate the chicken for at least 1-2 hours. Then skewer onto bamboo sticks or BBQ skewers with fresh lemon slices and chunks of red onion.
Lemon Herb Chicken Kebabs
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 3 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- slices of fresh lemon
- chunk size pieces of red onion
- Slice chicken breast into bite sized pieces
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- Place chicken into large plastic container or bag.
- Pour marinate ingredients over chicken, refrigerate for 1-2 hours (turn occasionally)
- Place chicken on skewers with lemon slices and red onion.
- Grill about 5-7 minutes per side.
Your support of my blog is greatly appreciated!