Fuel to Go Homemade Protein Bars
by Laureen King from ArtandtheKitchen
Makes: 12-16 squaresIngredients:
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons butter
- In large bowl combine together, Rice Krispies, dried fruit, seeds and coconut.
- In saucepan stir together peanut butter, butter, honey, brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Heat over low heat until ingredients melted, stirring continually.
- DO NOT boil or it will become hard.
- Add peanut butter mix to dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Press firmly into 8x8 lightly buttered pan.
- Refrigerate until set.