Coconut Oil Bars make a tasty treat that is perfect for a Valentine’s Day. Sweets that are healthy for you! These coconut oil bars are made with organic coconut oil, coconut, sweetened with honey, drizzled with dark chocolate.
I made Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars a while back and they are one of the most popular recipes on my blog! This is a great adaptation of that recipe using less chocolate and my heart shaped baking pan.
Decadent little bite-sized treats drizzled with healthy dark chocolate (72% cocoa)
Coconut Oil Bars
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 cups organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 12 oz dark chocolate 72% cocoa
- Warm coconut oil just until it is liquified.
- Add shredded coconut and honey.
- Combine well.
- Pour into heart shaped candy mold.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 50% power, stirring often.
- Remove coconut bars from mold.
- Drizzle chocolate over coconut bars.
- Keep refrigerated.