Hershey Chocolate Cupcakes are made with rich Hershey chocolate, fluffy buttercream frosting and homemade fondant decoration!
I have loved Hershey’s chocolate ever since my son was fortunate enough to compete at the National Finals for Hershey’s North American Track and Field Games in Hershey Pennsylvania. Touring the chocolate factory was an incredible experience. Amazing to see that much chocolate. These cupcakes were topped with buttercream frosting and a Homemade Marshmallow Fondant heart.
Hershey Chocolate Cupcakes
Hershey Chocolate Cupcakes are made with rich Hershey chocolate, fluffy buttercream frosting and homemade fondant decoration!Print Rate
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2/3 cup butter softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans or 18 cupcakes.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in separate bowl.
- Add flour mix alternating with buttermilk to butter mixture, beating just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks.