This Herb Crusted Pork Rib Roast is so tender and juicy with just the right amount of seasoning. Pork rib roasts are much more affordable than beef rib roasts and great for serving a large group . Serve your roast with some Parmesan Roasted Potatoes or Garlic Mashed Potatoes and you have a gourmet meal fit for company!
Herb Crusted Pork Rib Roast
- 5- 7 lb Pork Rib Roast I used 8 bone roast
- 2-3 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1-2 tbsp kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Sprinkle roast with kosher salt, ground pepper and rosemary, I like quite a bit of seasoning, but coat to your preference.
- Place roast fat side up on roasting pan with rack.
- Roast uncovered for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees until a nice golden crust forms.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to roast uncovered for about 11/2-2 hours and reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees**
- Let rest 10-15 minutes prior to carving.